by Bron | September 13, 2010 10:07 pm
1. If you’re being chased through town, you can usually take cover in a passing St Patrick’s Day parade – at any time of the year.
2. All beds have special L-shaped top sheets that reach up to the armpit level on a woman but only waist level on the man lying beside her.
3. All grocery shopping bags contain either a bunch of celery or a stick of French bread.
4. Anyone can land a plane.
5. The Eiffel Tower can be seen from any window of any building in Paris.
6. A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating, but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds.
7. Mothers routinely cook eggs, bacon and toast every morning, even though her family never has time to eat them.
8. A single match will be sufficient to light up a room the size of a football field.
9. Medieval peasants had perfect teeth.
10. If a killer is lurking in your home, the quickest way to find him is to take a bath.
11. Any person waking from a nightmare will sit bolt upright and pant.
12. Dogs will always know who’s bad and will naturally bark at them.
13. You can always find a chainsaw whenever you’re likely to need one.
14. All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large red readouts so you know exactly when they’re going to go off.
15. If you’re staying in a haunted house, women should investigate any strange noises wearing their most revealing underwear.
16. Make-up can be safely worn to bed without smudging.
17. A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.
18. Guns are like disposable razors – if you run out of bullets, just throw it away. You can always buy a new one.
19. If you decide to start dancing in the street, everyone will know all the steps.
20. When paying a taxi, never look at your wallet as you take out a note. Just grab one at random and hand it over. It will always be the exact fare.
Source URL: http://whatwomenthink.com.au/twenty-things-youd-never-know-if-it-werent-for-movies/
Copyright ©2017 What Women Think unless otherwise noted.